Natural hair care by using celery – If you want to try the way to thicken the thin hair and infertile, and you want to thicken and nourish your hair at once, so it can be done in the following way.
– Take celery sufficiently, then wash and knead until it comes out the water.
– Use the water of celery leaves as the tonic for your hair
– Do this repeatedly so that the hair will soon become dense, lush and black.
Benefits of celery for hair loss
To Generally have a beautiful and healthy hair is a dream every person, especially women, because the hair is a crown for women. According to our Health and Beauty’s dictionary, the hair beauty is not always obtained by means of instant and practically like going to the hairdresser to arrange your hair.
But self-care at home with a more natural way is more useful and safe because it is free of harmful chemical elements. And, by using celery is very good for hair health as a natural mask that is rubbed on your hair. By doing it once a week, the results of your hair will be the beautifully manicured and also healthy.
Natural hair care by using celery for nourish hair
– Provide about 7-10 stalks celery.
– Then then wash thoroughly, and mash until smooth.
– After washing your hair, rub the mashed result of celery leaves on the scalp and hair evenly with a mild massage.
– When finished, wrap your hair with a towel for approximately 1 hour.
– Rinse the hair with clean water. Do it once a week.
Another way to use celery leaves to nourish hair
– Take a handful of celery, washed, cut into pieces, then boiled in a little water and bring to a boil.
– After boiling, remove from heat, allow to cool and then strain the water.
– Mix the water of celery in with a tablespoon of vinegar.
– Use for the hair by the way rub after shampooing.
– Use regularly to get healthy hair, dense, long and lustrous.
– Another way to use the celery leaves is with a smooth blend of celery, then mixed with egg beaten.
– Subsequently the mixture is applied to the hair with a mild massage, wait for 20-30 minutes then rinse with cold water.
Hopefully some of the ways that have been described above can provide benefits to your hair, especially natural hair care by using celery leaves.