Mango Healthy Diet For Fitness
Mango Healthy Diet For Fitness – Mango is back in the season. Its richness in amino acids, vitamin C and E, flavonoids, beta carotene, niacin, calcium and iron made it relevant and important to our fitness, health and s3x life. Its benefits to our health can not be over emphasized. Among the various health and nutrition benefit are these:
1. Digestion: mango has digestive enzymes that break down protein and help digestion. It also combat poor digestion and antacid because of an enzyme found in the fruit. Because of the fibre found in mango, it is helpful in preventing constipation. It can be used to combat diarrhoea; by eating small tender mangoes in which the seed is not fully formed with salt and honey. This mixture can also be used to fight dysentery, piles, indigestion and constipation.
2. Anti cancer: The abundant enzymes, fisetin and garlic acid found in mango have cancer preventing capacities. Mango is also high in a soluble dietary fibre which when eating helps in reducing the risk of cancers of gastro intestinal tract.
3. Eye health: a required vitamin A can be gotten from mangoes when consumed regularly. Regular consumption of mangoes prevents night blindness and other eye related diseases.
4. S3xu4l activity: Mangoes contain vitamin E that helps in regulating s3x hormones and boosts s3x drive. S3x is seeing as one of the factors that sustain relationship/marriage, lack of which has torn many homes apart.
5. Advantage of skin: Eating mango regularly makes the complexion to be fair. It also softens and makes the skin shine. Those that suffer from pimples can also remove the mango pulp and apply it on their faces for few minutes before rinsing it off. This aid in relieving clogged pores from the skin.
This sure, tested and proven diet, fitness and health will teach you what to eat and live happily with your spouse, friends and family members for eternity.
Incoming search terms:
- mango for fitness