5 Important Benefits of Tomatoes
5 important benefits of tomatoes – Tomatoes fruit has many benefits for your body. And the most fun of the fruit is easy to be found and its price is also very cheap. If the price is compared with its benefits, it will be very contradictory at all. Because of the tomato have many health benefits for your body.
Well, so you know how important this tomato fruit for your health, please check the following 5 important benefits of tomatoes, which is a fruit that rich in antioxidants, among others:
1. 100 grams of tomatoes meet the 20 percent requirement of vitamin C a day. Our Health and Beauty’s dictionary note that 100 grams of tomato also contribute about 10 to 20 percent of daily vitamin A requirement. Combinations of vitamins A and C are antioxidants that are beneficial for the body.
2. The combination of vitamins A and C in tomatoes is useful for maintaining healthy teeth and gums accelerates wound heal, prevent scurvy disease, prevent the bleeding of small blood vessels, keeping the organs of vision, boosts the immune system and reproduction.
3. There are three essential ingredients in the carotenoid in tomatoes: beta-carotene, lycopene, and enzymes fitoena as well as fitofluena. The all of three enzymes have a function as antioxidants to scavenge free radicals, the body’s natural sunscreen, and reduce the risk of degenerative diseases.
4. Tomatoes that have been processed in the form of juice or cooked more beneficial for the body rather than eating raw. The amount of lycopene in tomato juice can reach five times more than fresh tomatoes. In 100 grams of tomato juice contained seven grams of calcium, 15 milligrams of phosphorus, 0.9 milligrams of iron, 230 milligrams of sodium and 230 milligrams of potassium.
5. Tomatoes should be stored at temperatures that are not too high, such as the room temperature. Or you can store in the refrigerator. Because of, if you store it at high temperatures, so the temperature can damage the tomatoes.
That you can feel the benefits of eating tomatoes. Hopefully you can find benefits more from the article of 5 important benefits of tomatoes.